Sunday 4 April 2021

Silence


The sound of silence is a music within so much deep feelings and connotations. It echoes in our mind if we listen it carefully. 

But, for me, what really stays is the concern about all the things not said. All the words we have inside our chest and sometimes burn and, yet, remain unsaid. Why?

Why do I keep some thoughts and words in loop in my mind, like they should matter, like I should find a way to let them out? And, yet, they get me freeze.

“People hearing without listening.” This also concerns me. This is a constant in our world, nowadays. Listening or being listened is a luxury.

All of this makes us far away from each other, I honestly feel most of people I say Hi to are faking it.

I know why. Fear makes us act like this. Fear is so strong that sometimes stops us from living and loving.

I love the sound of silence. Love to feeling it with all my wishes. But starts hurting when I reach the top of words locked and that need to be said. Right not, I need to disturb the sound of silence.

And that’s important, too. Speak our truth should never be a moment of fear. But it is. At least I still feel it that way.


Hello darkness, my old friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too little to rescue (?)

Here's to another night. The flush of pain seems to silently stares at me through the door already closed. Somehow, it can always escape...